1. I stuck that sign to my door during my angsty teen years.
2. Badly DIY-ed door hanger from 4 years ago.
3. Polaroid taken long ago at Topshop fashion show.
4. Newest member to the family that Andy bought me before he left for Aussie.
5. Box was stuffed with chocolates from my girlfriends who knew that I'd be lonely without Andy when he enlisted into the army.
6. Accessories corner + Spring/Summer 2010 Louis Vuitton catalogue at background.
7. My extremely humble magazine collection, only started collecting them last year.
8. Elmo carpet. 9. Purple (jovial magenta matte nail lacquer from L.A. Girls) nails.
Decluttered my room today. Not one inch of the room was spared. Feeling good, dropping by Ikea later for dinner and some furniture shopping!
i love the photos of your room! do you like chibi maruko chan as well? i try to watch it whenever i chance upon it on animax. hehehe...;p i like slice of life cartoons.:D i love the nail polish that you used and the ring!;D
eden - Thanks!
anonymous - Actually, my ex-boyfriend bought me those chibi maruko chan figurines! (:
Love your rings really classic
your self service book reminds me that i have yet to get my purple anthology!
like your room :) especially that louis vuitton mini poster!